It is administered by Alanna Kellogg, author of A Veggie Venture, St. Louis' first food blog, and the online food column Kitchen Parade. She is the (admittedly, self-appointed) social director of the St. Louis food bloggers.
Please contact Alanna via e-mail when:
- You're a new St. Louis food blogger. Please do say hello! I'll add your blog to our blog roll and your name to the mailing list for invitations to private food blogger events and occasional announcements.
- You're a St. Louis food blogger and would like to use a StlFoodBlogs.com button on your site. Please specify 125x125, 150x150, 160x160, 200x200 or 180x90.
- You're a St. Louis food blogger and would like to join our private Facebook group.
- You're interested in hosting an event for St. Louis food bloggers or sponsoring this site.
- You'd like to reach out to the St. Louis food bloggers.
To follow St. Louis food blogs:
- Subscribe to this single RSS feed for all St. Louis food blogs.
- Follow St. Louis Food Blogs on Facebook. Just "like" our Facebook page to be able to post on our page and to receive updates in your personal news feed.